Sunday, January 23, 2011

He's Going In Circles

This Manicure I did a few weeks ago. Wanted to share it with you.
China Glaze - He's going in circles. The only polish I have from the
Kaleidoscope collection. I did a Stamp on my ringfinger with
Bundle Monster plate BM14 and added some Rhinestones.



 A blurred photo to show the holo (glitter)

a bit better. Sorry no sunlight :(  - I love this polish.

 I actually had this manicure for TWO WEEKS with minimum tip wear.
I used Sally Hansen - Diamond Shine as a top coat. 2 layers.
And then later on added one more.
But this happened (Photo Below) to the polish on 3 of my nails after 10 days of wear.
It cracked. I do not know why. Maybe because the polish by now was really dry.



The Formula of China Glaze - He's Going in Circles is really thin. So I layred it over
IsaDora - Vintage Mint 1 layer and 2 layers of the Holo.




And that is a "Piece of Pie"

Thank you for reading!
Feel free to comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...