Thursday, February 3, 2011

88 Beauty Nail Polish Haul - Part 1


My 5 new Color Clubs.
I fell in love with Wild at Heart so I had to get more of these polishes.



My eye fell on:
  • With Abandon - Black with cold copper glitter. (Pic below right)
  • Wild and willing - After I had seen it layered over black it was a must have.
  • Revvvolution - A black holo. Need I say no more!
  • Fashion Addict - Purple Holo
  • Snake Skin - A duochrome with silver glitter (Pic Below left)



Stay tuned if you want to see what else I got.
What about swatches... Have you had enough of them?


And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading! - Feel free to comment.

Part two can be found Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...