Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bundle Monster "Old" Plates - First set - Photos

Bundle Monster Image Plates - First Set

This is the "old" 21 Image plates set from Budle Monster.
I have never posted pictures of the plates so I though I would do it now.
If you want to have a look at pictures of the NEW set you can do so HERE.

And if you have no clue as to what I am on about.
If you don't know what to do with these plates 
Check out my YouTube Video and you will understand.

Pic Heavy - More after the Jump Brake...




BM01


BM02


BM03

BM04


BM05


BM06


BM07


BM08


BM09


BM10


BM11


BM12


BM13


BM14


BM15


BM16


BM17


BM18


BM19


BM20


BM21

These plates have a bit of a sharp edge so you have to be careful when
handling these or you could cut yourself. I have not had any problems tho.

UPDATE!
It was pointed out to me in the comments that Bundle Monster
has improved the first 21pcs Image Plate set.
Yay for Bundle monster. Good work. No more sharp edges.

thenailpolishproject said...

"Bundle Monster have updated this bundle now - they come in
the same packaging as the new bundle and have a backing sheet
on them all. Think its good to know for anyone looking to buy
them now. It was certainly a nice surprise when I got mine".


Bundle Monster sells this set o
21 Image plates for $17.99
They also have the NEW set of 25 Image Plates for $21.99

I can really recommend getting
both the sets from Bundle Monster.

Bundle Monster does not sell the
Stamper and Scraper that you need.
You can find them at Born Pretty Store,
Konad IE sells them, so does OC Nail Art.
You can probably find them on
Ebay and Amazon as well.


Blog post with pictures of The Second Bundle Monster
25 Image Plates can be found HERE.
__  __  __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Bundle Monster have updated this bundle now - they come in the same packaging as the new bundle and have a backing sheet on them all. Think its good to know for anyone looking to buy them now. It was certainly a nice surprise when I got mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need that strawberry one :) (could definitely do without the spider though)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @thenailpolishproject - Good to know. I will update this post. Thanks!
    @GretalRabbit - It's a bundle so you get all. But if you don't like the spider you can just give that image plate away. My favorite is the lips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Ida, I just went to watch your youtube video on stamping, and I was like... OMG, You have the huge plate! With those, you don't need any other plates.. lol, I want it NOW! Lol...

    Expensive for me though, but amazing!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Confession time. I have BOTH Big Demo Plates from Konad. I bought the case with lots of stamping polish and 1 of the demo plates and then ordered the other big plate aswell. Was a bit much. But I worked extra to get them.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...