Monday, November 7, 2011

ELF - Light Red - Konadicure


Sally Hansen - Nail Quencher as base.
2 coats of ELF - Light Red
1 coat of Seche Vite - Dry Fast Top Coat

I really do not like the elf brushes. They are so uneven.
One coat of this polish would have been enought. But the
brush was impossible to work with. So I used a second
coat to smooth things out.

ELF - Light Red

I wanted to add a print to my nails.
But not have it look christmasy.
I think I did a good job.






 Print with Konad Special Polish - Black Pearl using Konad Image Plate M8.
China Glaze - Hi-Tek using one of the "old" Bundle Monster Plate BM02.

ELF - Light Red, China Glaze - Hi-Tek and Konad - Black Pearl

Did you know you can click the pictures in my blog to view them bigger,
without having to leave the page, because the pictures will opened in an overlay?
__ __ __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

8 comments:

  1. Great mani! Love it! evethough you tried to do them not to look christmasy, still the first thing this mani reminded was christmas :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color and what you did with the China Glaze! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahha Miss L you are saying I failed. Or is it just you with x-mas on your mind and seeing the red...
    Thank you Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just found your blog while I was searching for E.L.F. nail polish reviews, your swatches of all thier colours are great and really helpful, thank you :)

    This mani looks fantastic, it makes me think of chinese new year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you "Beccy @ Two Days Slow"
    Any elf polish you want to see swatched on nails? I have all of the elf UK polishes ( I don't know if the us site has more). Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is so elegant.did u do this motive by nrush sweeps or stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stamps
    with Konad Special Polish - Black Pearl using Konad Image Plate M8.
    China Glaze - Hi-Tek using one of the "old" Bundle Monster Plate BM02.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...