Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Models Own - Beetlejuice Haul



I know you have all seen them. And swatches are nothing new.
I should have posted this long ago. But I didn't. So I am posting it now.
I placed my order for the Beetlejuice collection the day it was launched.
And I got the pack with the top coat. Have not tried it out yet.
The 10 day challenge kinda got in the way so the posting of this
just vanished into the haze of polish remover haha. Here comes
my pictures spam of the Models Own Beetlejuice Collection.


Models Own Beetlejuice Collection - Emerald Black, Purple Blue, Golden Green, Pinky Brown and Aqua Violet
Purple Brown and Pinky Brown
Models Own Beetlejuice Collection - Emerald Black, Golden Green, and Aqua Violet



Models Own Beetlejuice Collection - Emerald Black




Models Own Beetlejuice Collection - Purple Blue



Models Own Beetlejuice Collection - Aqua Violet


Models Own Beetlejuice Collection - Golden Green



Models Own Beetlejuice Collection - Pinky Brown


Models Own - Emerald Black, Golden Green. Aqua Violet, Purple Blue and Pinky Brown
Models Own Beetlejuice Collection - Golden Green, Aqua Violet, Purple Blue and Pinky Brown
Models Own Beetlejuice Collection - Aqua Violet, Purple Blue and Pinky Brown
Models Own Beetlejuice Collection - Purple Blue and Pinky Brown

Surprisingly I like Emarald Black ALOT.
But my pictures don't show how awesome it is.

Do you have the Beetlejuice collection?
Are you going to get it? Any favorites?
__ __ __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. I like them all! They all look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When they were first announced I couldn't wait to get them, but now I'm not sure I like them enough to get any, perhaps I'll put them on my xmas list instead :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a little pricey for me, so I'm going to hold off on getting it. Aqua Violet is my favorite. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered my set a couple of days ago. Since Models Own had that 20£ limit on international orders, I figured I'd just as well get the whole set, but I wasn't fast enough to grab it when it was first launched. But at least I'll get it in time for Christmas! :)

    From what I've seen I love all the colors, but I'm especially looking forward to Golden Green

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is always a hype and buzz when something new is about to launch. And usually it isn't that good. But I have to say that I like the polishes. If you have a big collection with lots of duochromes I can understand that you might have "dupes" or similar polishes. But I don't have a HUGE collectin with lots of duochromes. So I am happy to get these.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...