Sunday, April 29, 2012

Nubar Reclaim Swatched


Here comes pictures and swatches of the third polish
from my recent Polish and Eyeshadow HaulI can not
understand why I didn't get Nubar- Reclaim sooner. I
love green, and who can resist a holographic polish?!


Reclaim is from the Going Green Collection, from 2009. It's a bright
grass green linear holo. The application is smooth and easy in two thin
coats. No fuss and no balding. Sadly I don't have a sunshine picture
of this polish so the holographic effect don't come off as very strong.


With Nubar - Reclaim as base color. I stamped (ringfinger
and thumb) with XL Plate C using Konad - Pastel Green.


Do you have Reclaim? Do you love/hate it?
Are you still lemming for this holographic polish?

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Unfortunately I dond´t have it but I would like to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reclaim is one of my number one lemmings!! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then why don't you get it? It is still out there.

      Delete
  3. that is a GORGEOUS stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Reclaim and I love it! It´s a very discreet shade, although it is green :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too. Yeah it's not a scream out shade. It sits great on the nails.

      Delete
  5. Very pretty! I love how you combined the beautiful holo with the floral stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...