Monday, May 14, 2012

Gabriella Salvete Nail Enamel Swatch


This is Gabriella Salvete - 155 and it is the polish I
had under the SoFlaJo polish I reviewed in my previous
post and you can check it out by Clicking HERE.

3 thin coats (or 2 thicker) is needed for ful covarage. No top coat.
Photos are taken indoors in a light box/tent. This shade is kind of a
"barbie" pink with silver shimmer in it. I'm not a huge fan of this color
and it does not look so good with my skin tone. I got it in a giveaway.

Gabriella Salvete - 155

Are you a fan of pink color?

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

7 comments:

  1. so girly!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right. I will be polishing a lot of small nails with this.

      Delete
  2. I am a big fun of pink color but this shade didn´t fit me as well... I like how it looks on your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah some shades just don't fit. But it went well with something layered over.

      Delete
  3. Very pretty! Reminds me of OPI Pedal Faster Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have it so I can't compare. But looking at pictures they seem similar.

      Delete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...