Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ebay Haul Swatches - Part 2


I've had this polish on my toes a lot of times, worn it on my finger nails
a few times too. It is one of my favorites. Now it is time to show it to you.
This is MISSHA Crystal Nail Polish - HGR01. This polish has a strong
rosy scent that lingers on. You can smell it even after a few coats of SV.

MISSHA - HGR01
MISSHA - HGR01

You need 2-3 coats to get full cover. I did three for the photos. No
top coat. Application is easy with the wide brush. Not so streaky.

Are you ready to see the color change?


How do you like them apples?

Anyone notice how fast my nails grew from the first
swatch post? This is my nails now. The swatches from
Ebay Haul Swatches - Part 1 is from a while back.

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...