Saturday, July 28, 2012

Stamping with DRK-A plate


 I started this manicure out with softly tinted pink basecoat and I applied
two coats of it. Then I taped my nails so that I could easily apply the white
 tips. At this point I applied my first coat of top coat. With my DRK-A Plate
I stamped an image using Konad - Light Bronze on my ringfinger and
thumb  On the rest of the nails I stamped only one flower from that same
image. To get the rhinestones in place I applied a small dot of clear coat
to where wanted to adhere the rhinestones. It was all sealed with top coat.


Products used:
Constance Carroll - Base Coat with Ridgefiller
Tape
La Femme Beauty - White
Seche Vite - Top Coat
Drikk DRK-A Image Plate
Konad Special Polish - Light Bronze
AB Rhinestones ( Dollar Nail Art)
Orange woodstick to place the rhinestones.
Orly - Polishield Top Coat


__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

6 comments:

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...