Monday, October 22, 2012

KKCenterHk Image Plate Review and Manicure


KKCenterHk was nice enough to send me an Image Plate to try out and review.
I did a sponging manicure and stamped the cat image from the N.Nail B114 plate.
But first some words about theKKCenterHk N.Nail Image Plate and what I think of it.



The Image Plate


The N.Nails B114 image plate is of the same size as other well known
brands (5,6cm). It does not have a protective backing so you have to be
careful when handling this plate as the edges can be sharp. Don't forget
to remove the thin plastic protective film on the top before stamping.

My thoughts

The images are etched a tad bit too deep/wide. Which means that
the stamped image will be a bit blurred. And that is because the image
contains so much polish. You can see that in the cat's face in some of the
stampes. On my ringfinger you can see the result of a double stamp with
black. Somewhat thinner lines, not a mess, but not a complete look.


Products I used and how I did it

I started out with 2 coats of e.l.f - Smokin Hot. After it dried I sponged
e.l.f -Smoking Hot and A-England - Camelot, with the polishes applied
half and half on the sponge. I sponged until I was pleased with the result.
To smooth out the somewhat gritty surface I applied Orly - Polishield.


For the stamping I used Konad Special Polish in Orange and Black with the
KKCenterHk Image Plate B114 or as it is called on the KKCenterHk website:
sealed the design with a thick coat of Seche Vite - Dry Fast Top Coat.


To get 10% off your order at KKcenterHk.Com use code: IDAPIE

Use code: idapie

Valid to: Jan 31st, 2013

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

4 comments:

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...