Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Born Pretty Store Brush Review + NOTD


A snowy winter manicure and detailing Nail Art Brushes from Born Pretty Store.
I did a Snowflake manicure to test out the brushes. I'm not the best at free hand
nail art. So I just did this simple snowflake with blue rhinestones on each nail.


The brushes comes in 4 small sizes and they are great for small detailing
work on your nails. I used the largest of them to create my simple snowflake.
With small pointed tips these brushes work great for fine detailed nail art.

The link and full name as it appears on the Born Pretty Sore website:


As the base color I used China Glaze - Little Drummer Boy and
layered A England - Morgan Le Fay over it. With white acrylic paint
I did the snowflakes and some dotts using the number 0000 brush. I placed
a small drop of top coat where I wanted the rhinestones to be. Then I
applied top coat to all the nails to keep everything in place.


The link and full name as it appears on the Born Pretty Sore website:



Use Code DPL91 to get 10% off your order.
If 10 people or more use this code there will be Giveaway.
And dont' forget that Born Pretty Store Offers
Free Worldwide Shipping.

Happy shopping at BornPrettyStore.com


__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

2 comments:

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...