Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Halo Nails


I am so glad I got the Color Club Halo Hues Collection. Holographic
polishes just makes me happy. I was at the dentist and while sitting
and waiting for my turn there was this woman who kept stearing at
my nails. Was kinda fun. I guess she liked Halo Hues - Angel Kiss.
And my mouth and teeth are in excellent condition just so you know.

Artificail light

Two coats of Color Club - Angel Kiss. Stamped with
Konad - Deep Jungle Pearl using Image Plate OB42.

Natural light
__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

3 comments:

  1. I fell hard for the CC Halo Holos - then when I got them in the mail - found many of them are super close to my set from Nfu-OH #61-#66...I probably did not need them but for the fact I had been hording my Hfu-Oh and not wearing them much - now i don't have to worry about running out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any Nfu Oh's. But it is good to know. And it's great you willnot run out caise Halos are gorgeous!

      Delete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...